Friday, February 22, 2008

We need SPRING!!!!

Remember when the tulips were up? We're having serious cabin fever in our neck of the woods. Owen is learning to read, though. That's something new. Daddy is going to be putting in large amounts of uncompensated overtime, and I'm on the South Beach Diet....the 2nd phase. Good carbs, good fats, fruits, veggies, and fish, chicken, and lean cuts of beef. 2-3 snacks per day, too. Actually, I'm liking it a lot. Especially the berry smoothies. But, I sure will be glad when we can go outside for walks, to the park, etc. Bored here....Hooooh Hummm...."Sigh."

1 comment:

Julie said...

Janet - South Beach works really well, as long as you stick to it and don't cheat. I could use a couple weeks on it myself. We're getting a bunch more snow today - I've had just about enough of it!