Sunday, March 1, 2009

Twister and Shout

Want to play Twister? This past Friday night, a bunch of homeschooling families got together and had a game/gym night. It was a blast. We brought Twister, Hulabalu, Uno, and Balderdash. Owen particularly wanted to run around in the gym. He even "broke into" the church library, so much is his love of books. lol. We brought pretzels and I made up some "Bacon, Bacon," dip from Tastefully Simple. We got home past 11pm. But, it was great fun. We were able to see the Moon and Venus in it's crescent shape that night too.



3 comments:

Julie said...

Lucky boy with all his activities. It looks like so much fun! You are such a good mom. Stop showing off. You're making me look bad. Today to shake things up, Nick and I watched the Disney channel instead of Noggin. Also, I got him dressed before noon. A big day for us!

Maisy said...

Awwwh, Julie. LOL. Thanks for the compliment. :) You are a terrific mom too. You always have fun toys for Nick, and I know he loves books too. Nick always looks soooh cute in his outfits. And I know he gets out too.
I have days of watching the food network all day, and laying on the couch. That's why Owen knows all the ladies and men from the cooking shows. His favorite is Sandra Lee, Semi-Homemade. LOL. My favorite is Tyler's Ultimate! I got my meatball recipe from him. LOL. But, I don't have any of his cookbooks yet.

TiaChica said...

Oooh! Twister is the best game ever, for all ages! Owen looks like he enjoyed it heaps!!!