Monday, March 24, 2008

Fun Easter Times! Jesus is ALIVE!

Owen, Daddy, and I had a great time this Easter. We dyed eggs together, and then Charlie and I hid them the next morning for Owen to find. He was geeked that the Easter bunny was able to hop over all the snow we had the day before. Of course, an Easter train came in his basket. How did the Easter bunny know that???? Hee Hee
Owen also knows the real reason for the season, and how Jesus took the "Yuckies" out of our hearts, and died with them. BUT, then he came ALIVE!!! Death and bad times cannot overcome us...we can choose to live for Him, and all the love that stands for, and for each other.










2 comments:

Liz said...

I just caught up on your blog, sorry I haven't been in awhile, it's been crazy around here. I didn't know there was a Children's Museum in Grand Rapids. We'll have to try and make it over there this summer.

Dad / Mom Wager said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing Janet!
I cannot tell who had more fun decorating Easter Eggs and playing with the train....
Hmmmmmmmmm Daddy or Owen?
Love, Auntie Beki