Saturday, April 5, 2008

My NEW TRAIN P-jays!

Mommy made me these cool TRAIN pajamas!!! She made them on Aunt Lisa's wizard of a sewing machine! Zip Zip, Snip, Snip, Choo, Choo, Chugga Chugga!



















And here's me sleeping fully dressed at Aunt Lisa's house, on my Thomas the Train sleeping bag. My cousins shared their room with mommy and me, so that we had a special place. I was feeling a little sick that morning, and crawled into bed after doing my reading lesson. I also slept through church services. Bum. But, we had a terrific time there! Playing outside in the sandbox, and with chalk in the driveway (and on mommy's car), squishing playdough, eating yummy meals, watching videos with treats, running up and all around the house, legos....ya, tons of fun stuff. :)


No comments: