Wednesday, July 30, 2008

No pictures....

I feel dull and boring. LOL. We went to a Magic Show at the libary this afternoon. Owen loved it, but I didn't bring my camera. There was a man from the press there taking pictures, but he didn't get any of Owen. One trick she did was really interesting. She had this circle painted white and black, curving from the center out to the rim. While she rotated it for 30 seconds, you watched the center of it, then you looked at the nose on a volunteer from the audience, already seated. She did it three times. Once it made the volunteer's head get tinier, and the next time, it got bigger. It was soooh weird. I dont' think Owen focused enough to get it, but I did.
Now, I don't know what to do for the rest of August. The library things are pretty much done till the 2nd week in September. We are going to visit some friends next week, down in Indiana. AND I am planning a pool party for moms and kids from my mom's group locally, here. Can anyone share what they did so far for the summer?
Mama Janet

No comments: