Sunday, September 19, 2010

Are You Wondering?

You're probably wondering why I haven't had a new post in a while. Well, I like pictures, and my camera won't turn on. It's not the regular battery, so I don't know what the problem is.
We have been busy, as well. Owen is starting his 3rd year of school, and we've spent many weekends out visiting dad, or going to orchards to get food to freeze or can. I have some responsibilities in our homeschool group as the PR person, and also as the Secretary for the Gaines Township Advisory Library Board. Field trips, Wednesday night Bible study....the list goes on. But, as soon as my camera get's fixed, I'll whip out a post. :)

1 comment:

Opus #6 said...

I can see Owen is growing as such a happy and lucky boy. I loved the Home Depot projects he did before. He glows in the warmth of your parenting.