Sunday, April 12, 2009

Exciting Easter...

Well, I suppose most of you slept through the night, and then Easter rolled in. Not us....NO....we can't have a normal weekend. LOL. Upon our bedtime, around 10pm, Charlie says, "I'm having lots of pain, and I can't get comfortable no matter what way I lay. I think I'm having another kidney stone. I'm going to have to go to the ER." So, because we are in Saginaw with family, NOT Grand Rapids, I have to ask Charlie's Dad to drive us to the ER. Around 2am, TODAY, we got home. YUP, he had a kidney stone, but it was just passed out. So, the good news is that it's gone, but the bad news is that he was in intense pain. Nothing Vicodin can't help. He took some around 3am. He says that he feels much better today, and that maybe we can share the drive home. Can I just say that I'm very, very, tired? Hopefully, the celebrations today will go fine, and we can get rested up before the big drive.

No comments: