Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Frustrating Day...

No pictures today. First of all, I went to download my photos of Owen with his palm tree branch from church, of the cards I just made, of him wrestling with friends, etc. Apparently, Picassa was "full" and wouldn't take more pictures. "Sigh." Then I get a message on my camera that the batteries need to be changed. So, I do. Then, in the middle of taking pictures at the library "Curious George" water event, my camera says that I need to reformat the chip. Well, according to my husband, that meant that I had lost ALL those pictures. So, NOT a good day. I'm completely bummed.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Have you sorted out the camera situation?

Maisy said...

Well, I haven't taken any new pictures since that time. I'm laying low on it till our computer get's it's makeover this weekend. Maybe when it's back, I'll try to take a picture and load it. "Sigh."