Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun in the Snow!

Yesterday, Owen and I went to a friend's house so Owen could "play in the snow" with the children there. Well, I actually stayed inside with my friend and knitted, chatted, and had a great time of fellowship.
Here is Owen getting dressed for going outside.

The week and a half old baby oblivious to all that's going on around him.

The first snow hill. They spent only a few moments on this. Then they went closer to the road where there was a huge mound of snow they had piled up before yesterday. Owen later told me that they played "King of the Mountain." He had to protect the girls from their brothers, and he had to push the boys down. Owen says, "See Mom? I'm not whimpy. I'm strong." lol

One of his friends with rosy cheeks after coming inside.

Another friend ready for some prepared chocolate tea and chocolate chip cookies. YUM!

No comments: