Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Ruff Reader" #2

At Ruff Readers, session 2, Owen read "Henry and Mudge, The First Book," by Cynthia Rylant. We thought it was funny how the book we picked had a dog that looked just like "Kalli" the Bullmastiff Owen was reading to. At first, I thought Kalli looked like the most scary of the dogs he could have picked to read to. But, my perception changed totally once I was around the dog. She was so cute. She wanted to rest her head on Owen and I the whole time we read, and she actually LOOKED at the book when we were reading. What a cuddler.




4 comments:

Julie said...

Darling! What a great ol' dog!

Chris said...

Oh, my - those photos are beyond adorable! Great pictures, Janet!

TiaChica said...

Awww... looks like Owen really enjoyed that!

Helene said...

Such a gentle giant!! Lovely photos, Owen is a credit to you :-)