Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not Again!

No pictures today. But when I was getting ready to take Owen to gymnastics, I thought I heard a truck sound. You guessed it. They were back! Apparently, they did the road wrong the other day, and they had to dig the whole pavement up again today! Can you believe it???? And again, for the 3rd time, I had to go tell them to let me get my car out of the garage and parked on the street. (Or in this case I needed to leave in 10-15 minutes!)
The good news is that they DID redo it. I definitely want a workable road come wintertime, with NO pooling water for icy patches. "Phew."
And, when I got home at 10:10am, they had finished and gone. MUCH sooner than the last time, which was an all morning production. LOL.
So, I guess all's well that ends well. :)

No comments: