Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Plumbing Problems....Argh!

The neighbors had a plumbing problem, but WE had the actual HEADACHE! Arrrghhhh!!!! They even dug up part of the road in addition to the end of our driveway that they dug totally up. So, now, even though they are finally filling the hole in, we won't be able to use the driveway until the road is fixed! AAAHHHHHH! Maybe I was already in a bad mood....since Owen threw up all over the living room couch this morning. Ever have day's like this???

2 comments:

Opus #6 said...

I hope they let you get your cars out onto the street before the digging started. Yikes! That is quite the hole. Can't they put those humongous plates over the top of the ditch like they do on main roads? I hope they finish the work soon. This is not fair.

Julie said...

Yes - I've had this kind of day. Back when Tim was in GA in March I had a whole week like that. Hopefully they put your road back together soon!